Just read this ((about my pyramid, Amway-like scheme))

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Mog_Knight89

Just read this ((about my pyramid, Amway-like scheme))

Post by Mog_Knight89 »

I'm sorry you didn't believe me about (URL DELETED). How about you check things out before assuming its a scam. Its very simple how it works: Companys (such as (SOME COMPANY) pay (DELETED) too bring them new customers, (DELETED) sets up sites giving away free stuff (such as PSPs or iPods), people apply and after meeting the requirements recieve their gift, (DELETED) makes profit from the money given to them by the companys, Sony of course gets PSP sales, and the companys get new customers. Everybody wins. There is no way for them to scam you since the only time you give credit card information is on the site of the service you're signing up for (such as SOME_COMPANY) so (DELETED) never sees anything except the shipping address you give them to have your PSP shipped to. If you still don't believe me send an e-mail to (DELETED). Also do you really think (SOME_COMPANY) or (SOME OTHER COMPANY) would be involved in a scam.

If you would like to check it out now here is my referal link:

(URL DELETED)
Drakonite
Site Admin

Re: Just read this

Post by Drakonite »

Mog_Knight89 wrote: Also do you really think Blockbuster or USA Today would be involved in a scam.
Yes, Yes I do.
Shoot Pixels Not People!
Makeshift Development