x86 Emulator for PS2

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

Phoenixconsole

Post by Phoenixconsole »

Hello again! I finished the gui!!! And the 386CPU-Emulation is ready, also the VGA-Output. Now i am working on the Virtual Input-devices. Oh their is a damn teaser in the net, it shows the Booting of the Emu but its not released by me. If you see it don`t think the public release will look like this, i changed the Gui since then.
weltall

Post by weltall »

Phoenixconsole wrote:Hello again! I finished the gui!!! And the 386CPU-Emulation is ready, also the VGA-Output. Now i am working on the Virtual Input-devices. Oh their is a damn teaser in the net, it shows the Booting of the Emu but its not released by me. If you see it don`t think the public release will look like this, i changed the Gui since then.
there is also normal output on tv ? :)
Phoenixconsole

Post by Phoenixconsole »

Sure
Phoenixconsole

Post by Phoenixconsole »

Hello again and a Happy new year. I ve been at hollyday. The project is already doing something. I have done the following: Virtual Keyboard, virtual Mouse, Gui with setup, included mp3,divx,and mpg player, 386 coreemulation with protected mode, no Sound,emulated cga-output(VGA is comming),

The following will be added for the first release:
USB-Support,emulated Ati Mach64 with 2MB, Memory card usage for Saving files,

What can you do with Rocket on the Dog?
The release will come as a ready to burn Iso with Image of Freedos including some Freeware (C++)editors,mediaviewers and games.

I have some help by old AmigaGurus. By the way a DukeNukem3D-port is comming!!!
evilo

Post by evilo »

yeah, great news !!! can't wait to test it ;)

maybe if you could you give some preview screenshots ??