Need Advice

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

games4dummies3

Need Advice

Post by games4dummies3 »

I am new to all of this PS2 programming but my main goal was to use it to hack online games. :) Now its hard to cheat because of the stupid DNAS scan for cheat devices. I need to know if this might work. I was thinking of using Naplink to send the codes, kind of using it as creating my own cheat device, so the DNAS scan wont see it. If anyone knows if this is going to work or if someone has an idea on how it could work please tell me.

Another thing is that in order to create the code I would hae to go through the sorce code. I know PS2 Dis is useful but to see the hidden labels I would to have a debugger correct? Meaning I would have to create my own debugger :(

Post by Guest »

What you are asking to do is illegal in many places and counter to Sony's attempts to preserve their and their licensees copyrights. People would be very unhappy to see this type of question continuously asked in these forums. Please consider doing something more useful with your time.
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Repeat post. Locked.