ps2sdk compiler warning fixes and pfsDopen wrapper

Create a single thread for each patch to be added to the repository. Please try to stay on topic.
ragnarok2040

ps2sdk compiler warning fixes and pfsDopen wrapper

Post by ragnarok2040 »

I made a patch to fix some compiler warnings when I went to look at the iomanx/pfs/fio code.

Code: Select all

Changelog:
I initialized some return variables in stdio.c.
I added a pfsDopen wrapper for pfsOpen in iop/hdd/pfs/src/pfs_fio.c to fix an incompatible pointer warning for iomanx.
I redefined the erl_loader_t type in the ee/erl code and some function parameters to remove the warnings about losing the const qualifier.
I added some -fno-builtin-(symbol) flags to EE_LDFLAGS to the ee/erl-loader/Makefile since all of the symbols used aren't builtin versions.
I also commented out the full line of rm $(EE_SRC_DIR)exports.c so it doesn't appear during make.
I removed the dereference of the return of sio_gets in iop/debug/sior/src/sior.c.
I casted ret to (char*) in ee/rpc/sior/src/sior_rpc.c for the return of sio_gets.
I converted the imports.lst of iop/tcpip/tcpips to win32 line endings to remove the 'no newline at end of file' warning.
I casted the char subscripts in iop/sound/ahx/src/AHX.c to int.
I added the declaration of an external fptosi symbol in ee/math/src/sinf.c
The only thing that makes me a little nervous is the sio_gets fix for the sior rpc server/client, but I'm pretty sure it will still work.
Now all that's left are the short loop warnings from the assembler. Since those aren't bugs, I'll leave them alone.

Patch:
http://homebrew.thewaffleiron.net/ragna ... ch.tar.bz2
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Code: Select all

Sending        ee/erl/include/erl.h
Sending        ee/erl/src/erl.c
Sending        ee/erl-loader/Makefile
Sending        ee/libc/src/stdio.c
Sending        ee/math/src/sinf.c
Sending        ee/rpc/sior/src/sior_rpc.c