Building IP: Patent Grant Re "Formulations Of 2-(4-chlorophenyl)-N-((2-(2,6-dioxopiperidin-3-yl)-1-o

Discussion on development for other consoles. Interest may result in the creation of new forums.

Moderators: cheriff, gilligan

DarlaNic

Building IP: Patent Grant Re "Formulations Of 2-(4-chlorophenyl)-N-((2-(2,6-dioxopiperidin-3-yl)-1-o

Post by DarlaNic »

Spot on review. I like this netvideogirls, sometimes they slack on the updates for the week but they genuinely make up for it the next and each scene is stellar. I like how you present both sides of the issue. On the "that's wrong" side of this topic, I would like to know why it is acceptable for men to wear shirt stays or knee garters for their socks but when the garter migrates north to the hip region and/or is made of shiny/silky/lacy fabric it becomes an issue that threatens to bring about nuclear fallout and prompts outbursts of magnanimous douche-baggery from those of the more ignorant. You can and I would know because it happened to me. Of course, some of our models are tempted to lie a few years on their age so a few of them might be just over 20. But they need to be real charming to get away with it, therefore you will not lose anything by getting to know them better.