PS1 sub-forum and other things

Discussion on development for other consoles. Interest may result in the creation of new forums.

Moderators: cheriff, gilligan

Herben

PS1 sub-forum and other things

Post by Herben »

Can we get a "PS1 Development" sub-forum created? Believe it or not, there actually *is* still a community out there and it'd be nice to bring them in under our wing.

On a related note, could we get a "PS1" repository created on the SVN? I created a PS1SDK some time back and would like to check it in. Other PS1 projects too.

And finally, could we get a repository created for projects which cover multiple platforms? If you read my post on "PSLINK" in the PS2DEV forum, you'll see that I'm working on a cross-PlayStation(PS1/PS2/PSP/PS3?) loader/comms system. It may be that other projects which overlap platforms could be moved to this. For example we could have one "toolchain" for PS1/PS2/PSP. I know that in the past, patches have been made for PS2 or PSP which are also applicable to the other yet don't make it into that toolchain...
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Here's your forum, and you're the moderator: http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewforum.php?f=32

I don't have admin access to the repository, so someone else will have to do that.

Welcome back, btw. :)
Herben

Post by Herben »

Thanks, man. :) I'll try bugging Oobles for the rest!