Blue Ray, Is it good?

Technical discussion on the newly released and hard to find PS3.

Moderators: cheriff, emoon

Dark Knight

Blue Ray, Is it good?

Post by Dark Knight »

I think Blue Ray is are cheap words used to make products sell higher. They really don't do a thing. The PS3 already has HD then how much better will the Blue Ray discs make it look. The PS3 is just a cheap piece of garbage that was put together from the scraps of the X-Box 360 and Wii. (I don't even like the X-Box 360). PS3 has great graphics like the X-Box 360 and it has demos like 360. The PS3 has the PS3 Home which is similar to the Mii characters in the Wii. The PS3 was a poor attempt at creating a new system because everything they used was already in other systems. All they really did was say that they added Blue Ray but how can anyone tell the difference between Blue-Ray or HD.
Visit my site, it has many more things than this, you will like it:
Gamers Forum (Click Here)
FEAR ME!!!
Please!
Chrighton

Re: Blue Ray, Is it good?

Post by Chrighton »

Dark Knight wrote:I think Blue Ray is are cheap words used to make products sell higher. They really don't do a thing. The PS3 already has HD then how much better will the Blue Ray discs make it look. The PS3 is just a cheap piece of garbage that was put together from the scraps of the X-Box 360 and Wii. (I don't even like the X-Box 360). PS3 has great graphics like the X-Box 360 and it has demos like 360. The PS3 has the PS3 Home which is similar to the Mii characters in the Wii. The PS3 was a poor attempt at creating a new system because everything they used was already in other systems. All they really did was say that they added Blue Ray but how can anyone tell the difference between Blue-Ray or HD.
I think you "is are" a moron.
Event

Re: Blue Ray, Is it good?

Post by Event »

Chrighton wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:I think Blue Ray is are cheap words used to make products sell higher. They really don't do a thing. The PS3 already has HD then how much better will the Blue Ray discs make it look. The PS3 is just a cheap piece of garbage that was put together from the scraps of the X-Box 360 and Wii. (I don't even like the X-Box 360). PS3 has great graphics like the X-Box 360 and it has demos like 360. The PS3 has the PS3 Home which is similar to the Mii characters in the Wii. The PS3 was a poor attempt at creating a new system because everything they used was already in other systems. All they really did was say that they added Blue Ray but how can anyone tell the difference between Blue-Ray or HD.
I think you "is are" a moron.
I second that.
Oobles
Site Admin

Post by Oobles »

This is a development forum. Keep the is it hot or not discussions to other forums.