Tech Demo to pitch to Sony Computer Entertainment America

Technical discussion on the newly released and hard to find PS3.

Moderators: cheriff, emoon

Zookey

Tech Demo to pitch to Sony Computer Entertainment America

Post by Zookey »

Hello!

My name is Josh Hughes aka Zookey--I am Lead Game Designer and Co-Founder of Team KAIZEN (www.teamkaizengames.com) --we are an indie game studio that is currently making a tech demo of our fighting game, Shattered Soul, to pitch to Sony Computer Entertainment America.

Our demo will be in Torque 3D for the PC but the final game will be done most likely in PhyreEngine and as an exclusive to PS3.

We **DESPERATELY** need programmers! So, if you got skill in it, please hit us up at zookey(at)teamkaizengames(dot)com (my direct email addy).

We have some funding at this point (due to a small settlement I got from a carwreck) but we are seeking more so we can more adequately compensate people for work on the tech demo--but we are also looking at building a team so this wouldn't be just for the tech demo, we are looking for people who want to help us build our team up from tech demo phase all the way to working on commercial products!

If you are interested, please let me know I'd be more than happy to talk with you!!

Sincerely,
Josh Hughes aka Zookey