Bluetooth Module and BT-Connection between SIXAXIS and PC

Technical discussion on the newly released and hard to find PS3.

Moderators: cheriff, emoon

Charly2008

Bluetooth Module and BT-Connection between SIXAXIS and PC

Post by Charly2008 »

Hi@all,

I have a big problem, if I update the driver of my bluetooth-Chip with the FreeBT Driver, in fact I can use the SIXAXIS PS3 Controller via bluetooth on my PC, but than I can no longer use any other bluetooth devices on my PC (e.g. my HTC Universal, or BT-Headset).

http://www.filehosting.at/file/details/ ... anager.pdf

In this case, my inside Bluetooth-Module (“Dell Wireless 355 Module with Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Technologie”), under my Bluetooth-Controllers, in the device manager will be killed. Now instead of my Bluetooth-Module it appears under USB-Controller a FreeBT USB Driver. The BT-Tray-Icon in the task bar is now red, but the connection between the SIXAXIS and my Bluetooth-Module works.

Than I’ve installed again the orginal Dell-BT-Driver over the FreeBT-Driver. The result was, that all components were working normally again, even now the SIXAXIS will be found if you go to the BT-Area to search for it. But now the problem is, that Btsix dosen’t work any longer.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?fi ... 9cEDAe.jpg

Of course now I could try to connect the SIXAXIS over the icon in the BT-Area. But if I try this, I will be asked for the BT-Code, which is needed to pair the devices together.

I have tried the following things to use as BT-Code:

- three different MAC-Addresses
- all the ID’s on the Backside of the SIXAXIS Controller

But nothing has worked

Now my Question is: What have I done wrong and what can I do to solve this problem or to get the right BT-Code?

In the worse case, I must buy an additional (external) Mini-USB-Bluetooth Adapter, which I would only use for the SIXAXIS Controller. But this isn’t the solution which I’m looking for.

I would be very pleased if anybody could help me with my problem.

And sorry for my bad English.

Best regards

Charly2008