My opinions of PS3 Iso Loaders

Technical discussion on the newly released and hard to find PS3.

Moderators: cheriff, emoon

Engel

My opinions of PS3 Iso Loaders

Post by Engel »

I have heard a lot of BS about iso loaders. From what i can understand, iso loaders cannot exist. This is why i think so.

First, EVEN if iso loaders do get created, thye need to be encrypted with a special algorithm. So far we do not kno that

Then it will need to get signed with a key that only sony has. No this code is not inside the ps3 retail, test or that ugly dev kit, its only on sony's coputers. Currently we dont know that, and there may be a few different codes that the software gets signed with. Then ,how exactly can iso get loaded? Even if the 4g file limit gets broken (which is easy enuf to do), we will still need to figure out a way to load an iso file. Its not a demo which loads, is it???

The only possibly viable way i see it is this. If we were to get an external dvd or blu ray case, and modify its flas to make it seem like the real ps3 blue ray. Then we plug inside a 3.25 inch hard drive, which looks to the ps3 like the REAL blu ray drive. It then basically tells the ps3 console 'Hey im the real blu ray and im running a genue game"

To do this howerer we need to somehow sniff or something what the real blue ray drive sents to whatever bus it is connected , and write a flash which will sent exactly the same bits of info. It "may" be possible to play backups, and make ps3s sell in chana (hehehhoho)

Tell me what u think about the idea, and umm tell me if you manage to dump what the ps3 blue ray sents to the motherboard when boots up a game ( I belive that has been done before, all we need is to know what the real blue ray sents to motherboard)
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Piracy is something we don't discuss here.