PSP Portal help needed

A place to post legitimate, console-related project recruitment or commercial employment opportunities.
360solutions

PSP Portal help needed

Post by 360solutions »

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm new to this forum...

I've always wanted to put together my own offline portal for the PSP ever since I got one. I have all the usual portals, pspswxp, iFind, OS X and so on but I really want to put together my own. I don't have a clue where to start (on the technical side of things) I have an idea of how I would like it to look and I know what I'd like to include but I don't know where to start HTML or Flash wise. If anyone here could point me in the right direction or if anyone would like to help develop the portal I'd really like to hear from you!
I realize that portals are probably old news but I'd still like to build my own...

My apologies once again if in the wrong place,

Thanks!

P.S, if this is the wrong place, we could chat about the portal over on my new forum... [Some spammy-ass link deleted!]
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Damn! What's with all the spam lately?
360solutions

Post by 360solutions »

Um yeah, this isn't 'spam' this is me, a new user, trying to look for help developing a portal, asking a question, asking for 'Help' in the 'Help Wanted Requests' area of the forum, I didn't realize that asking for help in the Help Wanted section was spam
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

And it has nothing to do with trying to get people to follow the link you posted to "chat about the portal"... ;)

Riiiiiiight. We believe you. Really!

Anywho, even if you're not a spammer, you're a noobie asking beginner questions. This is a development board. Come back when you've learned something. We don't give remedial lesson here, and you'd know that if you'd bothered to read some threads before posting. You claim not to have a clue where to start - let me give you one: someplace else.
14KANiS

Post by 14KANiS »

If you help me with PSP SDK, i can set up a page on my host :) (I posted here, becose your forum is currently down... I can setup a forum for you too... :D )
360solutions

Post by 360solutions »

Sorry I've not replied for ages but I didn't bother coming back here to see if I could get help because obviously nobody wanted to! Anyway, I've finished the portal now and have started on a Flash version, [A different spammy-ass link deleted!] is the link to the new forum, eAmped messed up big time and I lost the original.

"And it has nothing to do with trying to get people to follow the link you posted to "chat about the portal"... ;)

Riiiiiiight. We believe you. Really! "

The reason I posted a link to the forum was because I wanted to keep all my stuff for the portal together and I thought it might be easier to talk about it away from here so no it didn't as a matter of fact. If you're still trying to put the portal together I can help if it's still needed!
JordanQ

Post by JordanQ »

portal the game?

or am i REALLY that inexperienced with all this.