Beginner Programmer for Hire [FREE]

A place to post legitimate, console-related project recruitment or commercial employment opportunities.
jlkline78

Beginner Programmer for Hire [FREE]

Post by jlkline78 »

Hey guys.

I just started getting into PSP and am interested in working on developing software for it. I am mainly interested in RPG games, but I am willing to work on anything as long as its interesting.

My experience: I've programmed for about 6 or 7 years, but am mainly self-taught, and I don't make any kind of living out of it. I've worked with C++, Flash Actionscript, and Java. A little bit of BASIC back in the day and a little bit of Assembly during college. Mostly I know C++, enough to do the basics, classes, structures, pointers, arrays, etc. But nothing so complicated as programming graphics or multiplayer gaming, networking support. I am a terrible artist, but i'm fairly decent at design (directing others work).

My expected compensation: Monetary - None, otherwise, credit for what I do, and the knowledge that I made or helped make something worthwhile that benefits someone.

If anyone is interested or would like to see samples of my work, feel free to contact me at jlkline78 at gmail dot com.

Thanks.
LaneLander

Re: Beginner Programmer for Hire [FREE]

Post by LaneLander »

jlkline78 wrote:Hey guys.

I just started getting into PSP and am interested in working on developing software for it. I am mainly interested in RPG games, but I am willing to work on anything as long as its interesting.

My experience: I've programmed for about 6 or 7 years, but am mainly self-taught, and I don't make any kind of living out of it. I've worked with C++, Flash Actionscript, and Java. A little bit of BASIC back in the day and a little bit of Assembly during college. Mostly I know C++, enough to do the basics, classes, structures, pointers, arrays, etc. But nothing so complicated as programming graphics or multiplayer gaming, networking support. I am a terrible artist, but i'm fairly decent at design (directing others work).

My expected compensation: Monetary - None, otherwise, credit for what I do, and the knowledge that I made or helped make something worthwhile that benefits someone.

If anyone is interested or would like to see samples of my work, feel free to contact me at jlkline78 at gmail dot com.

Thanks.
Did you find a taker?
someone
Idiot

Post by someone »