[PSP] psp as wifi remotecontroler for xp.

A place to post legitimate, console-related project recruitment or commercial employment opportunities.
sIRwa2

[PSP] psp as wifi remotecontroler for xp.

Post by sIRwa2 »

basicly im trying to find a programmer that thinks this is an idea that can work.

the idea is: having a pc running xp, (i only use this pc to play movies and mp3's) no monitor is connected, i want my PSP to be able to browse the movie folder and mp3 folder with a good looking GUI, and it needs to controle a mediaplayer like vlc or maybe media center. (play, stop, rewind and so) pc is set up to play video overlay fullscreen on tv-out.

Screenshot.

im not an programmer in anyway, and people can use this idea anyway they like, i can make the artwork needed

let me know if it is possible or not, and if people are intersted.
Ps3Rips

Post by Ps3Rips »

From the look of those file names in your screenshot they are obviously warez illegal downloads. (You might want to edit your post).
sIRwa2

Post by sIRwa2 »

The names i got from a site called nforce or something, thats not really importaint its just to sketch an idea
Matrixdub

Post by Matrixdub »

sIRwa2 wrote:The names i got from a site called nforce or something, thats not really importaint its just to sketch an idea

Lol Yeah whatever!

Anyway, what you are talking about is already done with a VLC compiled for the PSP.