[PSP] Help Wanted!!!

A place to post legitimate, console-related project recruitment or commercial employment opportunities.
archangel214

[PSP] Help Wanted!!!

Post by archangel214 »

Sup guys! I have been working on a project for some time now and I have come to the conclusion that I need help...I'm a ways into the project already (have been working on these 3d models I have for several months..and still need to finish them lmao!) but I have decided I need help with the code..seeing as I'm not the greatest programmer, actually I have been so busy with the graphics I haven't really even started to code yet..I think I have only wrote

Code: Select all

main()
rofl...so yeah....whoever is willing to help though has to have at least some creativity (and patience because as I said I'm not the greatest programmer, but I can do graphics pretty good!)..also, you are probably wondering "what the hell is the project?!"...well I can't tell you..I'm gonna have it remain top secret just in case it doesn't turn out that well, but of course I will reveal it to anyone who is willing to accept my invitation to help! lastly whoever excepts this task (if anyone does) I will give them an administrative postition on my website. but to accept this please do not pm me on this site, email me at [email protected] ..thanks!
archangel214

Post by archangel214 »

hmmm..28 views no replies...the odds are against me *frowns*...ya know seriously if your not willing to help don't click the Help Wanted posts..
Saotome

Post by Saotome »

If you don't want people to click your post then choose a better title next time, so every one knows from the title that they cannot help!
infj