Eternity's Child (PS2 or PSP)

A place to post legitimate, console-related project recruitment or commercial employment opportunities.
EternitysChild

Eternity's Child (PS2 or PSP)

Post by EternitysChild »

Hello,

Now I must admit that I have never worked on a game on any sony platforms. Now my name is Luc Bernard I am the creator and director (aswell as concept artist) on a series of games based on my characters named Eternity's Child.

I have released a cell phone game, and now I am working on it's sequel aswell as a PC version (a 2D one and a 3D one).

Now I am writing here because I know nothing about PS2 developement and unlike Nintendo I cannot find much about it.

Befor I continue here are screenshots to the cell phone sequel and also WIP animations for the PC 2D version (yes they are hand animated, I have colored versions but currently the previews are only in flash but I have the separated frames to them)

Cell Phone sequel

Concept Art

WIP animations for the 2D version

GBA Version

So yes, you must wonder why I am willing to do a game on PS2 (or PSP), well I would like to do the 2D version (the one with hand drawn animation and that will have painted backgrounds) because I think that there is not many 2D platformers nowadays and also it would be a different game in the middle of all these 3D games. And the quality would be just as good since hand drawn animation is alot of work. Also the DVD format of the PS2 allows alot more space for bigger backgrounds and also fantastic soundtrack.

Here is a mp3 of the main theme btw
http://www/eternityschild.com/info/Eter ... 0Child.mp3

Anyway I would just like some help to understand the PS2 platform and maybe a programmer to help out (since I am not a programmer at all)

This project I would like to get it published so I will consider at some point when the game is well advanced (at least a few levels done) showing it to various publishers.

Btw here is the website of the first cell phone game www.eternityschild.com
Oh yes and here is my email [email protected] :)