Development team needed! Concept/research almost complete

A place to post legitimate, console-related project recruitment or commercial employment opportunities.
NubbinRidge

Development team needed! Concept/research almost complete

Post by NubbinRidge »

I'm looking for designers, modelers, and programmers to complete a demo R.T.S. war game and then the complete game. This concept has been in development for about 9 months, and is backed up by 5 months of marketing research!

Pay: % of income from the game based on the weeks you have been on the team. using the formula of total team member's weeks / income * your weeks on the project ='s your $$$.

Story line:
time: 2006
place: realistic 3d world with multiple terrains/countries
object of the game: defend your country from attacking world powers while building it up to become a world power itself, training army units, building factories to produce weapons, plains, boats and anything else that you will need to take over the world!

Design/Programming needs:

Good graphics is a MUST as research will prove, this can mean selling or not!

A.I. program will have to be second to none! Our research shows that this is the second most important thing to gaming! ( Graphics is #1 )

General A.I. tasks:
1 defend major targets
2 defend population and borders of their country
3 patrol country area

More details are available for anyone interested!

Game play:
Player has control of ground units, plains, missiles, helicopters, and navel units ( based on the "research" their country has) to attack other countries and defend their own. this will include front line warfare, bomb runs, fighter jet dogfights, navel battles along with many others!

Demo will include, 2 short missions on small terrains.

A lot of thought and research has went into this game, This is not someone looking for someone else to do the work for them just so they can play a new game! I have done my homework, and will continue to do so!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, email me at huntusa (at) alltel (dot) net

Website for the project will be finished by July 15th, 2006.
archangel214

Post by archangel214 »

nm..got another project going on...sorry
cosmito

Post by cosmito »

How about gameplay being the #1 ?