StarcraftPSP

A place to post legitimate, console-related project recruitment or commercial employment opportunities.
rz950

StarcraftPSP

Post by rz950 »

Before you talk to me of the other project, I have used it and it is basically just lua scripts loading some images and such.
I was thinking of working on this as I have finally gotten a new psp (my other one broke) and well since it came with 2.6 and I had gta already. The whole idea didnt seem bad as starcraft on the psp would be cool via adhoc or Infrastructure. Im a fan of starcraft and warcraft. So I started coding on it, basic gui which I havent finished but the reason I decide to post this was to see if I could find a few people who could make some models or maybe another coder to help me out.

I'll be updating this topic soon with images as soon as the basic gui loads.

Edited: I will be doing this in C++ and not using lua for anything except maybe the menu.
GT3D

Starcraft or Similar

Post by GT3D »

Hello,

Got models and 20 years of CGI experience. I have been looking for the right kind of PSP project (not LUA style) that I could sink my teeth into. I have worked as lead artist on some commercial titles and have my own
high-end 3d studio setup for Film and TV.

IF you do want to commence production, I would prefer that the game be an original Title and not just a port. Sure I love Starcraft and Warcraft but this should be something that people can really kick and scream about.

Note: I take this sort of thing very seriously and do not want to put time and effort into something that stops half way.

If you are interested in some very professional graphics support, lemme know.
wilhel1812

Post by wilhel1812 »

the reason they stopped coding this was becouse of copyright problems. they ws contacted and got problems, so i suggest that you name it something else, use other sprites etc.
but we need a game like this, so it's a good job if you do this! :)

good luck!
Drakonite
Site Admin

Post by Drakonite »

Moved to help wanted because this is not about software development... Make sure it fits the rules or it disappears.
Shoot Pixels Not People!
Makeshift Development