[PSP] Artist seeking coder(s) for hot, steamy adventures.

A place to post legitimate, console-related project recruitment or commercial employment opportunities.
LEViATHAN

[PSP] Artist seeking coder(s) for hot, steamy adventures.

Post by LEViATHAN »

After making Half-Life mods for 4-5 years, I've decided to switch over to the PSP, since it's such a nifty little device. Planning to make a 3rd-person horror shooter with high-end graphics. I'll be doing most of the graphical stuff (modeling, texturing and animating). Already have most things worked out in my head, just need to jot everything down (no point in writing everything down if nobody is able to help out Wink).
The problem is that I'm a complete idiot when it comes to coding, so I'll need someone with experience with/in possession of a decent PSP game engine. Suggestions are always welcome.

Here's a sample of my work (390 triangles/256*128 + 64*64 texture), pretty much PSP-spec to show that I'm srs business:

Also working on this:

In-game camera concept:

Intended to be a free game, but if we can make something awesome enough, we could always send it off to a publisher. :3
JordanQ

Post by JordanQ »

I'm no coder but i like the idea and i wish you the best in the future and i hope to be playing it soon!

:D