Ad Hoc Question Pls Help

Discuss using and improving Lua and the Lua Player specific to the PSP.

Moderators: Shine, Insert_witty_name

Basecamp

Ad Hoc Question Pls Help

Post by Basecamp »

My Question is: How can i bind a Ad Hoc App in my Gamex (LUA)??
Last edited by Basecamp on Thu May 14, 2009 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
PiCkDaT

Post by PiCkDaT »

LuaPlayer doesn't support Ad-hoc at the moment. Although there are some libs that you can use to compile LuaPlayer with to enable it I believe. However the official version does not support it...Yet.

Edit: I am currently working with cools (who made mod 4) to try to get adhoc into his next mod. If that turns out to work and if InsertWittyName hasn't already done it then I'll get it to him
Enlighten me, Reveal my fate -- Follow - Breaking Benjamin
Lektor

Post by Lektor »

PiCkDaT wrote:LuaPlayer doesn't support Ad-hoc at the moment. Although there are some libs that you can use to compile LuaPlayer with to enable it I believe. However the official version does not support it...Yet.

Edit: I am currently working with cools (who made mod 4) to try to get adhoc into his next mod. If that turns out to work and if InsertWittyName hasn't already done it then I'll get it to him
I'm very interesting to the ad-hoc in lua.
i've found an ad-hoc lib for lua-player.
LINK

But it doesn't work.... plz send me your lib too.

I'm happy that anybody made lua compatible with ad-hoc.
PiCkDaT

Post by PiCkDaT »

Lektor wrote:
PiCkDaT wrote:LuaPlayer doesn't support Ad-hoc at the moment. Although there are some libs that you can use to compile LuaPlayer with to enable it I believe. However the official version does not support it...Yet.

I'm very interesting to the ad-hoc in lua.
i've found an ad-hoc lib for lua-player.
LINK

But it doesn't work.... plz send me your lib too.

I'm happy that anybody made lua compatible with ad-hoc.
uhm.. the lib is for C++ and you would need some knowledge on how to put it into the luaplayer build because I dont have the luaplayer libs to compile luaplayer itself, but I used source as an example to build my lib.... anyway its on my computer at home and I dont have internet there yet so sorry.
Enlighten me, Reveal my fate -- Follow - Breaking Benjamin