Galactic Breakout error - HELP

Discuss using and improving Lua and the Lua Player specific to the PSP.

Moderators: Shine, Insert_witty_name

billyclub22

Galactic Breakout error - HELP

Post by billyclub22 »

I have version 1.1 of Galactic Breakout, I was on 1.0 before that. I was still able to goto Rankings after I upgraded to 1.1. But just today, I cant get on there. When I goto Rankings now on my PSP, I get this error:

error: ?:0: attempt to index field /?/ (a nil value)
Error: No script file found.
Press start to restart.

If I restart, same thing. I know its not my wep connection because I could still connect to Rankings after installing ver 1.1. This didnt start happening until the game froze/crashed on the last level and had to reboot the PSP. My cfw is 3.40 OE-A.
the underminer

hasty version 1.1

Post by the underminer »

I put out version 1.1 very hastily to get the deadline for the competition. This left me no time to properly test it. I already know that ultraballs now travel through metal blocks and that level 6 of the second planet is corrupted, crashing the psp when you play it.

To correct this, I will bring out v 1.2 correcting what I found and testing it properly.

I think your error might be caused because there's a space in your name. I s this correct?
This didnt start happening until the game froze/crashed on the last level
Do you mean by this the last level of the last planet? If there are other corrupted levels, it's very important that I know about it.
Behold! The Underminer got hold of a PSP