LUA PLAYER MOD AND WXPSP -- COOLS PLZ LOOK AT THIS

Discuss using and improving Lua and the Lua Player specific to the PSP.

Moderators: Shine, Insert_witty_name

F@T3oYCG

LUA PLAYER MOD AND WXPSP -- COOLS PLZ LOOK AT THIS

Post by F@T3oYCG »

Hi i would like to make my own mod of lua player (or get someone to do it for me) just to add some more functionality. i would like either te source to the mod made by cools or the code so that i can impliment read and backup functions for flash0, flash1,and disc0, but i would also like to keep the functions like System.Quit(), System.nickName() and the System.Setlow,reg, and high cpu functions, aswell as includeing all of the mp3 and ogg support aswell.

as i am makeing an app called WXPSP that is coded in lua as it is quicker and easier.

I would also like some help with a file browser that will be intergrated into the program, i have already started it and i would specificaly like to know how to go back a directory when i have removed the . and .. functions

also does anyone know where i can post a beta version of WXPSP t see what people think and if they think i should make linux, mac osx, and windows vista os shells.

anyway

THNX

----- F@T3oYCG -----
-----F@T3oYCG-----
E-MAIL: [email protected]
PSP FAT VERSION HISTORY:
2.00 --> 2.50 --> 1.50 --> 2.00 --> 1.50 --> 3.40 OE-A --> 3.52 M33-4
PSP SLIM VERSION HISTORY:
3.60 -- 3.60 M33 --> 3.71 M33 --> 3.72 M33-2 --> 3.71 M33-4
xpack

Post by xpack »

You can post it in the development section over at qj.net
F@T3oYCG

thanks

Post by F@T3oYCG »

ok thanks ive made a thread now

and ive been reading some of the other threads on this site and wanted to know how to compile lua player when i have modded it as i think i have the new sdk(*) i made cygwin and te toolchain about 1 week ago if you can help thanks in advance

-------* is sdk another phrase for the toolchain if not do you know where i can get some help to set my cygwin up properly--------

if i cant get it to work would you be able to compile it for me all i want to change is the luasystem.cpp to one with all of the functions which i have made and i will post a link if you can

thanks anyway
(PLZ REPLY)

----- F@T3oYCG -----
-----F@T3oYCG-----
E-MAIL: [email protected]
PSP FAT VERSION HISTORY:
2.00 --> 2.50 --> 1.50 --> 2.00 --> 1.50 --> 3.40 OE-A --> 3.52 M33-4
PSP SLIM VERSION HISTORY:
3.60 -- 3.60 M33 --> 3.71 M33 --> 3.72 M33-2 --> 3.71 M33-4
Anti-QJ

Post by Anti-QJ »

Just mod cools mod 4 of LuaPlayer by adding the flashing functions that are in SG57's mod.