required:sfx and music artists

Discuss using and improving Lua and the Lua Player specific to the PSP.

Moderators: Shine, Insert_witty_name

the underminer

required:sfx and music artists

Post by the underminer »

Hey all,

I'm working on a breakout game and I'm making a lot of headway. I ripped all gfx and sfx from a pc game called BlockBreaker Deluxe (by gameloft; I'd recommend it). Of course I couldn't use these in the final version of the game since all that stuff is copyrighted. I even sent them an email asking if I could use it, to wich the answer was of course: NO. So I will have to replace all the graphics, music and sounds. I was thinking about a sci-fi or retro sci-fi(you know the synthesizer tunes from the eighties?). Anyways: I haven't got the skills to compose music or create sound effects. So if there is anyone who has some expierience with this, please PM me. Another thing is: the more time I can spend coding, the sooner the game will be finished, so if you are particularly good at photoshop/other gfx programmes:please help me out and PM or post below.

Pfew, long story. If you want more info, post a comment

Below is a screenshot of how the game looks now: almost an exact clone of BlockBreaker. 80/90's disco theme I guess.

Behold! The Underminer got hold of a PSP
the underminer

Post by the underminer »

I forgot to mention that it doesn't necessarily have to be self-made content, as long as it isn't copyrighted. If you've come along an interesting tune across the net: more than welcome
Behold! The Underminer got hold of a PSP