cools'0.20 mp3/ogg mod 3 (or latest if that isn't 3)

Discuss using and improving Lua and the Lua Player specific to the PSP.

Moderators: Shine, Insert_witty_name

the underminer

cools'0.20 mp3/ogg mod 3 (or latest if that isn't 3)

Post by the underminer »

Can anyone help me get this? All I can find these days are dead links or source versions. I need the 1.00 version or else the 1.50 version

Thnx.
Behold! The Underminer got hold of a PSP
Altair

Post by Altair »

here ya go:

http://www.MegaShare.com/98509

It's 1.5. Uploaded it to megashare. I know it sucks, but I didn't bother looking for a better one
the underminer

Post by the underminer »

I'll look for a program to convert it to 1.00 . Needed that anyway

thanks.
Altair

Post by Altair »

No prob. Why do you need 1.00? What's different/better from 1.5?
the underminer

Post by the underminer »

Cuz I can convert 1.00>1.50 with PSPbrew. Somehow PSPbrew won't load 1.50 eboots. says it's corrupted. And when I'm going to release it I want to have both versions available. Anyway, when that time comes I'll have it converted.
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Altair wrote:No prob. Why do you need 1.00? What's different/better from 1.5?
If you have a 2.x firmware, you can't run 1.5 homebrew, only 1.0 homebrew. Of course, if you have 2.x, it's better to downgrade to 1.5 and then use the 3.03 OE firmware. :)
Altair

Post by Altair »

yeah I just realised my error. I thought it was just a version number of the luaplayer mod, but it apparrently is the version number for the firmware it should run on.
cools

Post by cools »

You could go to my site, for the latest downloads (that work) for my lua player mod.

http://www.cools.biaklan.com

ATM I havent uploaded a 1.00/2.XX version of the mod, i'll upload it a little later on. Also I removed over/under clocking functions because I though they could be dangerous. I may add it in later, if I can figure out a way to make it not work in a loop (while, repeat, for, etc.).
the underminer

Post by the underminer »

cools wrote:You could go to my site, for the latest downloads (that work) for my lua player mod.

http://www.cools.biaklan.com

ATM I havent uploaded a 1.00/2.XX version of the mod, i'll upload it a little later on. Also I removed over/under clocking functions because I though they could be dangerous. I may add it in later, if I can figure out a way to make it not work in a loop (while, repeat, for, etc.).
Links that work? How cynical: the very download that I want (the 1.00 version) links to monopoly. Can you plz fix his?
cools

Post by cools »

Fixed! Sorry about that...
Kleptoone

CPU Speed

Post by Kleptoone »

You should definately add those features back in, its the only reason I went back down to .17. But I'd love to be able to use the mp3 functionallity, GU move camera function, and have processor speed control.