TEXT INPUT LIKE IN PSP FIRMWARE xDDDDD

Discuss using and improving Lua and the Lua Player specific to the PSP.

Moderators: Shine, Insert_witty_name

n00b32

TEXT INPUT LIKE IN PSP FIRMWARE xDDDDD

Post by n00b32 »

im working on a text input just like the psp input (or better xD)

i wrote the first beta this night...

===============> http://www.5element.pl/psp/input.zip <============
( ~55kilos with images )
anyways the TODO is short for now :) :
1 SKINSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!
2 SOUNDDDDD !!!!!!!
3 code tidying (i was writing it about 4 in the morning and couldnt think too clearly having been working for 5 hours)

sorry if my english sux but i think it dosent xDDD

and if there already was a input thend dont waste time informing me about it cause i would do it anyway just to learn lua (i normally program in other languages)

oh and it is easy to convert it to work as a function. just add function input() at beggining and make it return --==[ currtxt..rest ]==--

about everything for now. oh one more thing :) im also writing a jabber client and a iRchat (no not irc iR !!) - will be difficult to make it test if it has the whole message and send it again or something so i wlill give it a rest if there is no enthusiasm from anyone xDDDDDD

blaaaaaaaaaaaah xDDD

oh yea ! the screens !!! forgot :P will add l8r xD bye
n00b32

Post by n00b32 »

yo people cmon reply if you think its a good idea :P

and if you think its a bad idea or have suggestins thenm plz tell me too !!!!!! -.-
n00b32

Post by n00b32 »

umm it may be that the files are corrupted.

ill copy only text and save on a formatted memstick and rewrite the images and see what happens (sorry for doubleposting)
romero126

Post by romero126 »

Hey pretty soon ill be posting my version of TXT input based on the PSP firmware txt input system. You might like it a little bit better.
the underminer

Post by the underminer »

romero126 wrote:Hey pretty soon ill be posting my version of TXT input based on the PSP firmware txt input system. You might like it a little bit better.
I'll be waiting for that, suspected that someone would make this so I never started on it myself
Behold! The Underminer got hold of a PSP
romero126

Post by romero126 »

Here is a screenshot.

This is a part of an SDK I am working on to create a set of commands and functions to make the life of a coder easier.

It impliments A PKZip Storage extracter. (More info later.)
It also has a GUI_LIB which can control all of the blitting functions similar to C++ API Development.

Let me know of any other additions you would like me to add into the SDK.

If you would like to help me with this project please send me a PM.