Hello World on GameOS Framebuffer

The dumping ground for the crappiest of posts seen on these forums. Locked for posterity and updated when needed.

Moderators: cheriff, jbit

StreetskaterFU

Hello World on GameOS Framebuffer

Post by StreetskaterFU »

Hi,

we are currently working on some elf files that can run undergameos. we can compile elf 2 self so we can start them. To boost up the hole process i would ask u if someone can code a hello world that would work under gameos, if u can start it. When u done it u would get credit etc. SO when u coded one, we would compile, test and tell u if it works when u cant do @ yourself.

thanks in advance

streetskaterfu
Compound

Post by Compound »

is enough actually known about how stuff works under otheros to write a hello world program? would need libraries / interfaces etc
almar

Post by almar »

hmm interesting you hace coded a elf to self program, which is probably very sophisticated but you cannot find out how to code a hello world? But like the previous post I am not aware of the compiler options you would have to use to do this. Maybe to proove your "acclaimed succes" you could do a system call of some sort?
gigi

Post by gigi »

This forum as already explained in various thread is not about hacking and if you are not able to write a simple hello world yourself you should read at least some cell documentations before instead of bothering.

gg
breaKdown

Post by breaKdown »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guys, didn't you understood by now, you can't even run sh** trough "your" resistance exploit?
elf2self is BS...this programm can't exist until you don't have the private keys to sign your elfs and everybody knows that you don't have the private keys!

so please stop your work and wait for the people who actually know what they are doing to release stuff that can be worked with.

cya!
Den_John

Post by Den_John »

breaKdown wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guys, didn't you understood by now, you can't even run sh** trough "your" resistance exploit?
elf2self is BS...this programm can't exist until you don't have the private keys to sign your elfs and everybody knows that you don't have the private keys!

so please stop your work and wait for the people who actually know what they are doing to release stuff that can be worked with.

cya!
Why don't you release something? oow I'm sorry, I didn't know that the only thing you can is laugh with guys who are trying.

cya!
breaKdown

Post by breaKdown »

Den_John wrote:
breaKdown wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cya!
Why don't you release something? oow I'm sorry, I didn't know that the only thing you can is laugh with guys who are trying.

cya!
ask gigi...he should know what i already released...definitly usefull shit stuff ;)
Den_John

Post by Den_John »

breaKdown wrote:
ask gigi...he should know what i already released...definitly usefull shit stuff ;)
and you're not working on anything now?:)
d-range

Post by d-range »

If you are so sure the elf2self thing actually works -which as I see it is only based on the Warhawk .self making a popping sound when run this way (as seen in the video)- why not try to modify that binary to output recognizable garbage to the screen? I'd guess that would be easier than writing the elf2self thing itself, and would prove that it in fact works to some extent.

Sorry to be so sceptical but the video does not really convince me.
jbit
Site Admin

Post by jbit »

Hack or no hack, this thread is full of drama and fail...
Locked and hall of shamed..
As stated, we're trying to steer clear of h4x0ring on this site, the only thing h4x0ring gameos will bring is warez and warez.... RSX access isn't that important.