***Request*** UNO for psp

The dumping ground for the crappiest of posts seen on these forums. Locked for posterity and updated when needed.

Moderators: cheriff, jbit

HomebrewModder

***Request*** UNO for psp

Post by HomebrewModder »

I would like to make a request/challenge for any (more than 1) psp developers to make an uno game for psp with all of the cards and other pictures to be in png format, because like my name says i will probably change the pictures of the cards. can you make the first uno for psp.
a_noob

Post by a_noob »

lol no

Code: Select all

.øOº'ºOø.
'ºOo.oOº'
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Post a request for something like that in the Lua section of the PSP-Programming forums. That will go over much better there. Here we just work on our own stuff, sharing helpful tips on things that give trouble, or asking for tips when something beyond regular programming crops up.

http://www.psp-programming.com/forums/
jean

Post by jean »

...wtf...coming in a developer forum requesting an app done in such a way he could modify it without effort...i've no words...
H.O.S. votes++
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

I noticed he posted this same thing in a bunch of different PSP forums. Some people...
a_noob

Post by a_noob »

J.F. Dude please dont redirect that crap to psp-programming, we shun it there too. Request are always ignored no matter where you go ;)

easy Answer lern and do it yourself!

Code: Select all

.øOº'ºOø.
'ºOo.oOº'
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

a_noob wrote:J.F. Dude please dont redirect that crap to psp-programming, we shun it there too. Request are always ignored no matter where you go ;)
:D

Okay. No problem with that as it's my thoughts exactly. 8)
Rangu2057

Post by Rangu2057 »

wow... i vote H.O.S

also from the fact that you said that your just as your name says (homebrew modder) nobody would want to make you one because you would probably use a hex editor and "MOD" the author credits and titles and say you did all of that by yourself...
the questions of today are awnswered by the blood and bullets of tomorrow! ---EagleEye--- (Socom FTB2)