Game Preview off memorystick

The dumping ground for the crappiest of posts seen on these forums. Locked for posterity and updated when needed.

Moderators: cheriff, jbit

allthatinny

Game Preview off memorystick

Post by allthatinny »

I dont know if anyone saw this yet but i havnt seen it, This little guy is your usual dummy loader but whats this one different is when you select the file on the memory stick (am not talking about pressing the X button) you will get a actual game preview with sound and the background changes. Just like how the Wipe Out Pure Save data is.
allthatinny

Post by allthatinny »

I think i am very close to getting the game to run off the memory card but my memory card isnt large enough so i had to do one of the files which could be giving me false info but when i launch the loader that i made the screen fades and reading off the memory is more constant, hence it still checks the UMD and back to the error screen. I dont know if its becuz of the file missing or what ever but am unable to continue my work.
allthatinny

Post by allthatinny »

ok when i ran the loader off the memory stick again this time the screen when blank for about 3 mins then it faild again. am guessing its could be the file am missing, anyone got any ideas why it just dies
blackdroid

Post by blackdroid »

Uhm what on earth are you trying to do, wait I know what. *thump* locked.
Kung VU