Latest pspirkeyb

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

J.F.

Latest pspirkeyb

Post by J.F. »

I keep forgetting to post this... here's the latest code for pspirkeyb I did as part of the update to pikey that was released just after xmas. Changes include completely revamped targus and hama drivers, and sprint ir keyboard driver is added. For keyboards without hardware key repeats, the lib now has key repeats built in. For that, there are two new variables in the ini file that go in the [ KEYBOARD ] section: delay, and rate. They are the number of time the keyboard read function is called before starting to return a repeat code, and the number of calls between repeat codes, respectively. Leaving them out or setting them to 0 disables the repeat code.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9izxmmwbtzm
Cpasjuste

Post by Cpasjuste »

Hi J.F, nice work.
Do you need a place on my server (mydedibox.fr) to host your work ?
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Well, THIS should replace the code in the svn repo here. :) The last time I updated pspirkeyb, fanjita committed the changes to the repo here. I hope someone here can do the same with the latest changes.

If you wish to repost things of mine on your server, feel free. The more places it is posted, the more people will be able to get it. Also, MediaFire can get bogged down during the afternoon. Some stuff I put on my google page as well for that very reason.
Cpasjuste

Post by Cpasjuste »

crazyc

Post by crazyc »

Here's a diff against your code that adds support for my keyboard. pspirkeyb.diff
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Great! Thanks.
cloudhunter

Re: Latest pspirkeyb

Post by cloudhunter »

J.F. wrote:...I did as part of the update to pikey...
Forgive my ignorance, but is the update to piKey public? :) I can't see it on www.noobz.eu

Cloudy
:)
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

cloudhunter wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but is the update to piKey public? :) I can't see it on www.noobz.eu

Cloudy
Fanjita hasn't worked on pikey in quite a while, so updates aren't at noobz. The update can be found on dcemu and qj. I also have copies on MediaFire and a google page.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?72vfd1uv2g9
cloudhunter

Post by cloudhunter »

J.F. wrote:
cloudhunter wrote:

Cloudy
Fanjita hasn't worked on pikey in quite a while, so updates aren't at noobz. The update can be found on dcemu and qj. I also have copies on MediaFire and a google page.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?72vfd1uv2g9
Ah, thanks! Will try it out sometime in the next week.

Cloudy
:)