psp system software upgrade

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

stryker

psp system software upgrade

Post by stryker »

I own a psp system software 2.0 i want to upgrade it (after research i found that firmware 3.71 m33 will work) cause i want to play games on from my 4gb memory stick can any 1 help with instruction please???

Im completely lost after lot of research on how to do it!!!! Not found a good explanation and software yet!!!

Regards stryker....
BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

One more lost sheep...
J.F.

Re: psp system software upgrade

Post by J.F. »

stryker wrote:I own a psp system software 2.0 i want to upgrade it (after research i found that firmware 3.71 m33 will work) cause i want to play games on from my 4gb memory stick can any 1 help with instruction please???

Im completely lost after lot of research on how to do it!!!! Not found a good explanation and software yet!!!

Regards stryker....
If you go to the forums for QJ or MaxConsole, you'll find entire forums devoted to this, with guides and what-not. This is a development site, so you won't find anything at all on it here.

http://forums.maxconsole.net/
stryker

thanks guys... but tell me...

Post by stryker »

I can upload firmware 1.50 on my 2.0 ??? with firmware available 1.50 by dark alex???
J.F.

Re: thanks guys... but tell me...

Post by J.F. »

stryker wrote:I can upload firmware 1.50 on my 2.0 ??? with firmware available 1.50 by dark alex???
Sorry, we don't help people get cfw running here. As I said before, go to QJ or maxConsole. You'll find everything you need there. You WON'T find it here.
Anti-QJ

Post by Anti-QJ »

You need to first downgrade your PSP to 1.50. I suggest suing hte 'MPH 2.0 Downgrader'.
Then upgrade to 3.52 M33-4 custom firmware.
Then upgrade to 3.71 M33-3 custom firmware.