dosbox

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Murdock

Post by Murdock »

Wally4000 wrote:Dude,
Nobody insults Cloudy in front of me..
Obviously, I do ... so as you folks like to say: Deal with it ...

Wally4000 wrote: Wraggster has a point, lets see some cooperation!
Stop being a brown-noser ... PERIOD ... stfu and everything is fine ... show some cooperation :D

Wraggster wrote:Wow where are the mods of this forum, lets please discuss Dosbox and Dosbox only, kindly leave any rants/fights to PM or whatever else. this sort of bad behaviour can put the developer off from coding and i would rather we all support him with reports of his emulator than any sniping.
That's the point in this discussion ... I "behave badly" towards ppl. not doing this ...

To be honest with u ... I think crazyC already did stop posting because of noobs asking the same crap over and over again AND because of this pretty daffy (but funny as hell) discussion.
cloudhunter wrote:Who's the one who should leave?
A simple question deserves a simple answer: You and the idiots who are too dumb or unwilling to read.

cloudhunter wrote:Anyway, this'll be my last post on the subject - I don't want to derail this thread out of respect to this forum and the author of this thread.
See above: brown-noser ... your so called respect didn'T stop u from actually starting this dumb discussion.

Anyway, since it starts getting boring I think I'll just stop posting here at all ... hmm, maybe I'll keep defending when one of you two losers starts barking again. But I'lll not contribute to this thread anymore ... Every error I find in Dosbox or any new findings will be PM'ed to CrazyC, but that's it.

fourmyfriends wrote:f you don't know what that is, use the file above, it is already an eboot, or read the guide below

http://rapidshare.com/files/64776876/Do ... ck_1.8.pdf
Kinda nice comment, but I think it's too late for this. Anyway, good luck ... but plz stop linking to my files. I have deleted the links in my sig on purpose. THANK YOU!
Zayy.atts

Post by Zayy.atts »

omg murdock get a life or get laid atleast -.-
IM back!

Post by IM back! »

hi im back :)

i just wanted to get this of my fingers (we are typing right.:) ):

if mister murdok dosent want to have his manual distrobuted you are wecome to use my readme (yes i know it doesnt look as nice). I will updateit and repost it if theres interest.
sorry for spelling!
Murdock

Post by Murdock »

Zayy.atts wrote:omg murdock get a life or get laid atleast -.-
hahahaha, I got one and it's a good one, but thx for the hint anyway!

But it's funny as hell to tease ...
if mister murdok dosent want to have his manual distrobuted you are wecome to use my readme (yes i know it doesnt look as nice). I will updateit and repost it if theres interest.
yeh ... Mr. Murdock doesn't want leechers to to gain anything from my work... no more, at least within the near future.

But feel free to write your own manual ... I know how long it took to write this on my own ... therefore I doubt u'll make one.
And a little warning: Don't just copy n paste from mine ... there are already enough noobs around here ...
IM back!

Post by IM back! »

just in case you dont remember: I posted my readme before you posted yours. around 10 pages ago.
sorry for spelling!
Murdock

Post by Murdock »

IM back! wrote:just in case you dont remember: I posted my readme before you posted yours. around 10 pages ago.
well, yeah... u know ... as I said I'll not read the previous pages anymore ... I'll just behave like every other moron here :) therefore, I can't have a look and see who was the first one to make a readme ... anyway ... I just told u what you should not do ... I didn't claim to have been the first ... so I guess ur last post is kinda pointless, Mr. IM back!

Think I'll go to bed now ... kinda tired :) have fun here folks ...
cloudhunter

Post by cloudhunter »

I would counter you, but seriously you aren't worth the effort.

So lets get on with the thread :) IM back, looking forward to reading your guide :)

Cloudy
:)
Murdock

Post by Murdock »

cloudhunter wrote:I would counter you, but seriously you aren't worth the effort.

So lets get on with the thread :) IM back, looking forward to reading your guide :)

Cloudy
hahaha if a simple counter means "effort" to you, I see why you and others rather leech than contribute ... very very sad in deed!
jbit
Site Admin

Post by jbit »

DRAMA on the internet?!?!?!?
I don't fucking care what it's about, thread is locked until I can be assed to clean up (delete posts, ban people, etc).