Korean Browzer

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Pit0711

Korean Browzer

Post by Pit0711 »

ggrrrrrrrr :-(

http://www.videogamerx.net/bbs/view.php?id=vx01&no=9014

Features:
-ebook, email, messanger, cartoon? crazy asias :-)

Webbrowser:
HTML,CSS,Javascript,SSL
M2

Post by M2 »

Why growl.... ? It's going to trickle down to the other users soon enough... don't ya think?
M2.
paragon

Post by paragon »

I heard it was going to come on a UMD disc - and thus with sony's backward compatible stance on a majority of the umds - theres no need to growl.

(oh yeah - and for those thinking "UMD's??? O_o" - think about it. when JAP Psp's upgraded firmware from 1.0 to 1.5 (with only minor upgrades) it took up 14mb's of space. Now think about the fact that the new firmware would have a handful of full-blown apps - browse, email client, etc. etc. which would most likely take up a freakishly lot more than 14mb) what a rant.
paragon

Post by paragon »

case in point. >_<
AlexGreen

Post by AlexGreen »

I wonder if these disks are region coded... If they are not, then the DNS trick might work on them...
One strange thing though... The picture on the UMD disk (the one in the lower right corner) does not correspond to any of the groups on the PSP (as opposed to game controller for games, film strip for movies, notes for music and so on). Would that mean that korean systems would have firmware upgrade to support this disk?
On another note, their browser is probably based on the same browser as Wipeout - if you watch the video of presentation, the icons for loading images are the same.
What does this button do?
Sgst

Post by Sgst »

i hope they release a firmware update and the umd. That way people who have a big enough memory stick can just update their firmware and the rest can run from umd.