[SOLVED]PSPLINK problem

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

yokfran

[SOLVED]PSPLINK problem

Post by yokfran »

hi,
i wanted to use "PSPLINK",
but when i started the program from XMB, it just stopped(not freezed), showing a black screen with a line of message "PSPLink Bootstrap TyRaNiD (c) 2k7 Version v3.0".
Like it is in a never-ending loop, i've hit the "HOME" button and any other buttons, but no response.
but, when i push the power switch for a little second, the program paused, and the PSP went slept.
Then push the switch again, the black screen with the message shown again, and still no response while hit the buttons.

During the this situation, there was nothing happened on the screen of my computer - no "Connected to device" was shown after the "sh>" of the usbhostfs_pc.exe.

Maybe you would say that the problem caused by the "USBHOSTFS" or "LIBUSB", but I found the connection of the "USBHOSTFS" works fine, because i've successfully installed the driver from another program which used the "USBHOSTFS".(named "AT3 Converter ver.1.2a")

Any suggestion for me? Thanks you all. :-)

And here is some infomation of my psp, maybe useful.
Model: PSP 2000
FW: 5.00 M33-6

PS: I've used the "PSPLINK" from others and compiled by myself form svn/psplinkusb, but it is all the same.
Last edited by yokfran on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m0skit0

Post by m0skit0 »

I sincerely suggest you to RTFM.
The Incredible Bill Gates wrote:The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers.
yokfran

Post by yokfran »

but the Manual pdf doesnt told me how to do...
m0skit0

Post by m0skit0 »

I personally prefer using psplink as a plugin. What do you want it for?
The Incredible Bill Gates wrote:The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers.
yokfran

Post by yokfran »

m0skit0 wrote:I personally prefer using psplink as a plugin. What do you want it for?
for dubugging, of cource.
thanks dude, i've never thought to start this program in that way, as a vsh-plugin it is really amazing for me. thank you very much.

finally, i found that was my mistake.

i've start three plugins in game mode.
it takes too many Kernel memory, so that there is not enough memory to create a thread for the certain one in usbhostfs.prx(return 0x80020190).

i don't know if who can mod the codes to disable all the plugins which are running from the mem-stick before the psplink start? :-)
m0skit0

Post by m0skit0 »

You want to disable all plugins? Simply put a zero instead of 1 at the end of ms0:/seplugins/game.txt
yokfran

Post by yokfran »

m0skit0 wrote:You want to disable all plugins? Simply put a zero instead of 1 at the end of ms0:/seplugins/game.txt

but, in the other games/homebrew, the plugins cannot start :-)
victorprosa

Post by victorprosa »

Would be interesting if the CFW makers add an "exception list" system, like another .txt, where you write down the modules names that you want no plugin system working...