PSP IPL SDK 05 from booster

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

sauron_le_noir

PSP IPL SDK 05 from booster

Post by sauron_le_noir »

Is there a most recent version of PSP_IPL_SDK_05 ?
i have a psp ta88v1 i have witten 0xfffffffffff to the serial of the batterie so my psp is in service when i but the battery in it
i have installed the msipl.bin of the multi loader with the pandora installer for 3.xx R4 from helicat (just to be sure) i have create a ipl directory on the root of the MS
a have copy psboot.bin of the ML_FLASH_LED renamed to ipl.bin.

When i insert my battery it switch on my psp and if i don't press left trigger it boot
normaly. When i insert my battery and i push left trigger the power switch remains
green and nothing happend the led don't flash etc ....
Is the PSP IPL SDK still valid for a slim or must i test it againt a phat ?
I have also try the main.bin copy as ipl_up.bin but same sympton

I have a sony 8 Giga MS can tff (the fat library) handle 8 giga MS ?
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

I think your problem is cygwin. The newer cygwin version doesn´t support the IPL SDK altough I don´t know why. Anyways version 4.0.2 should work.
sauron_le_noir

Post by sauron_le_noir »

I don't use cygwin because i don't use windows. I'm currently under linux fedora 12 and i have recompile the sdk with the gcc thx for the reply
coyotebean

Post by coyotebean »

It seems LED flashing is not working properly with PSP-2XXX. At least I found when writing stuff to MS with PSP-1XXX, MS led will flash. Writing stuff to MS with PSP-2XXX, it will work but MS led will not flash.

PSP_IPL_SDK_05 only work with gcc version 4.0.2 (or maybe lower, but not anything higher).
sauron_le_noir

Post by sauron_le_noir »

Thx for the version of gcc i'm currently in 4.3.2.