Help with exporting PRX functions

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

MistPhoenix

Help with exporting PRX functions

Post by MistPhoenix »

I am trying to load a prx i made within another program to simply call functions out of it.

I am doing a VLF application and the program executes and runs fine, but when i try to make a function call from the prx (loaded using sceKernelLoadModule & sceKernelStartModule) it doesn't do anything.

I have the the functions exported to exports.exp and I also have a .S file generated at compile time. The .S file is included as an obj during compiling, and the functions are listed inside of the main.c source file. Compiling the program isn't the problem, I believe it is the prx.

Can someone show me how to call the functions properly, an example would be much appreciated.
m0skit0

Post by m0skit0 »

You have an example in PSPSDK, and also a recent post about this.
The Incredible Bill Gates wrote:The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers.
MistPhoenix

Post by MistPhoenix »

I haven't posted anything about PRX until now.

I looked at the examples(testprx and prxloader) already in the PSPSDK and I couldn't run prx_loader on 5.50GEN-B.

I reviewed and analyzed the source for prx_loader and testprx both and I still can't run the imported functions from the prx. I also set the prototype functions from the prx in the eboot source. I have an exports.exp for the prx and the .S file generated at compile time.