How to read what drives are available

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

coolkehon

How to read what drives are available

Post by coolkehon »

I know there is a function to create drivers from sceIoAddDrv but how can i find / get a list of all drivers and mabye how they work because i saw in an ir sample about opening irda: how many different drivers are there besides ms0: irda: and can i find out how to use these also
coolkehon

Post by coolkehon »

not to bump but i do remember seeing somewhere in some program it could list the drives available by searching the IoDrvs how do i search that and can i get a list of the drivers know so far if i cannot search so far i know of

ms0: memstick
disc0: disk
flash0-3: flash

are there any others
TyRaNiD

Post by TyRaNiD »

I think there is a function in the custom firmware sdk to get all registered drivers. Could be wrong though ;)
Dariusc123456

Post by Dariusc123456 »

There's
host0:

There is more, but not everyone of them can be access just like that.
jean

Post by jean »

Dariusc123456 wrote:There's
host0:

There is more, but not everyone of them can be access just like that.
O_o
coolkehon

Post by coolkehon »

what is host0:// for
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

It's what the eboot and associated files are run from under psplink.

Seriously, dude, go do some reading of tutorials on psplink and read some old threads. This is all basic stuff. While we don't expect you to know it all, there's a certain amount that you should be looking up yourself before posting new threads. It's not as bad as asking what "make" does, but it's close. :)
coolkehon

Post by coolkehon »

well i saw host:// there but i figured there was another so psplink just added a io drv really and i could find a sample in the pspsdk samples that searched through the drivers could someone post the name of the sample cause i looked at all of them mabye i'm missing one