Need To Make Brain Surgeon Game

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

Kernel Saunders

Need To Make Brain Surgeon Game

Post by Kernel Saunders »

Hi.

Well I've been hackin and crackin the PSP for about a year now and was thrilled I could pimp it out with an Amiga emulator to play all the wack games i grew up with. The Amiga would make a simulation game about walking down the street, which was great because mainstream games can get so predictable and boring. So I guess the logic is to make a game about something boring...Which makes it fun.

Annny way, I don't think performing surgery on brains is boring - but it would be one damn obscure subject Sony would think to make a game about...Therfore its up to me (us).
There is one old PC game from the mid-1990s called 'Life Or Death 2: The Brain' which is, in fact, about being a neurologist/neurosurgeon. I would like to bring this magic to the Homebrew scene.

Unfortuately, I can only handle graphics and audio and creative writing.
I was hoping someone here might feel like working together to create such a game...Someone who knows about how to write-out all the ones and zeros to make a EBOOT.PBP.

We shall be starting fom scratch, dosent that sound fun?
The idea is to develop a software co. to capture the obscure game simulation market...That is, simulation games based on common (and not so common) real life situations.

What do ya say?
Ooblik

Post by Ooblik »

You need brain sugery. XD
theBrave

Post by theBrave »

So serious and so funny ! Best post of the day !
Kernel Saunders wrote:I was hoping someone here might feel like working together to create such a game...Someone who knows about how to write-out all the ones and zeros to make a EBOOT.PBP
Kernel Saunders

Post by Kernel Saunders »

So far I got:

but for some reason I just get 'Currupt Data'.

Someone please help!
angelo

Post by angelo »

Research how an EBOOT is made. I can fully assure you that you cannot decrypt it and change graphics. It's all in C/C++.

You have to create the brain surgery code in a programming langugae, compile it onto your PSP and run it.

Do a little research. ;)