libsjgfx

Discuss the development of software, tools, libraries and anything else that helps make ps2dev happen.

Moderators: cheriff, Herben

LBGSHI

libsjgfx

Post by LBGSHI »

In compiling...a certain, archaic source (heh), I've run into a reference to an old graphics lib, "libsjgfx", and, subsequently, a header file named "sjgfx.h".

I'm guessing this is an old graphics library by sjeep, but, after scouring the net, I've come up with absolutely nothing (it took me some time to even find anyone mentioning the same problem, so it's obvious that the demand for the lib isn't very high, but it would likely prove useful to a few people).

Would anyone happen to still have a copy of this library, or know anything at all about it?
I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz...
Lukasz

Post by Lukasz »

Never heard of it :-) However I think Sjeep used gslib by Hiryu for a while (atleast in PGEN) , so this sjgfx might just be a modified version of gslib.
cosmito

Post by cosmito »

BTW, both gslib and PGEN have more recent sources compilable with recent sdk than the in the links provided by Lukasz. gslib is at the svn and PGEN elsewhere (at least in my hardrive it is :) )
LBGSHI

Post by LBGSHI »

Yeah, I was thinking about the same @ Lukasz. Well, maybe someone out there knows or has a copy of the lib still...if not, I guess I'll just have to tear the source apart and recreate it using another graphics lib.

cosmito: Yep, I have both of the above.
I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz...