PS2DEV...

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

stinkymonkey

PS2DEV...

Post by stinkymonkey »

Just a quick question...
this site is obviously trying to stay out of the reach of sony (as in not messing with copyrighted material).
why yet there are ties to such websites as ps3news(infringng copyright)?

there is NO legal way of reverse engineering!
This websites note to "sony" was changed? and why??

face it the only way this system see the light of day is from hackers..unlock gain illegal access to the system. but if its not from you guys..you'll just use someone elses work?? just as long as it isn't posted on YOUR website

ps2devman, ironpeter...your work knowledge is great. mostly everyone here are great devs...
Yo my ps3 is blacker then you!!!
jimparis

Post by jimparis »

You, sir, appear to be very much misinformed.
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Do not feed the trolls!
Oobles
Site Admin

Post by Oobles »

I don't like to feed the trolls, but in regards to the question about why was the note changed on the home page. It was changed twice. First time to add a link link to a forum topic on the subject, and a second time to fix up some bad characters that were cut and pasted into the note.

One of the very few cools things about the main page software is that I never delete anything and you can go back and see all the changes made. Look at

http://ps2dev.org/kbversions.x?T=1352

It shows each revision of that post I made.

If you want to do some research and ask some better questions I'd be happy to have this discussion.

Regards,
David. aka Oobles.
stinkymonkey

Post by stinkymonkey »

fair enough...
Yo my ps3 is blacker then you!!!