PSP scene & Noobs whats your thoughts?

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

Wally

PSP scene & Noobs whats your thoughts?

Post by Wally »

Hi guys,

Just wondering what thoughts you had on the noobs who try to come to the PSP scene but require our help for everything.. Not so much here but on other forums like PSPupdates, DCEmu w/e.

Its quite tiring as in the end they end up hurting a dev by saying HURRY UP or OMFG you suck.. Making them leave for some time or forever.

In other cases like Noobz / Prometheus / Team C & D have had stuff leaked out to the public making the whole thing collapse and it ends up getting released.

Even the PSP / DS scene isnt right, why cant all developers get along??? makes no sense.

I stick around here b/c I know what you are talking about but I have never done a proper PSP program b/c I have no idea where to start.

If there was one location for devs and one location for noob help, all would be good I think.. I doubt some places are quick enough to get the noobs before they hurt the devs and i believe that if you were to dev in a scene, it needs to be stable.

Any ideas?

Wally
Jim

Post by Jim »

You're right. It's dead tiresome. Why don't you PM me directly?

Jim