Forum Errors

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

Oobles
Site Admin

Forum Errors

Post by Oobles »

There has been some problems with forums due to a corrupt database. I think I've fixed it. If you have any other errors please let me know via this thread. That is, if you can post. :)

thanks,
Daivd. aka Oobles.
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

The main page still has errors. Like http://ps2dev.org/psp/Tools is still blank. You might try all the links on the main page to make sure they all work right.
Oobles
Site Admin

Post by Oobles »

Yes. I'm aware of those errors. Fixing those seems to be more difficult and I haven't been able to track down the problem. It should be simple.

I'm guessing that the forum errors have been fixed. It may be that a few messages did not get indexed correctly for search.

David. aka Oobles.
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

I got an error yesterday when posting (but the posts went through fine), but I haven't run into any forum errors since.
Oobles
Site Admin

Post by Oobles »

I finally got some time to sit down and work out why some of the web pages were not coming up on the main ps2dev.org web site. Turns out that an upgrade to the database version caused a bug in the java connector to show up. I've upgraded the java connector.. everything should be good now.

Let me know if you see any other problems with the site. I think I've got everything now.

David.
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Tried a few things... seems to work peachy now. :)