PSP for DJs

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

Arwin

Post by Arwin »

dsn wrote:djdumbbi:

I'm still working on it here and there. I'm planning on opening the source soon though because I'm bogged down with other stuff, and I feel bad making people wait so long for updates. I'll post a reply here when the source is available.
Just wanted to let you know that I tried it a few days ago and I think it's awesome.

Could it be a nice idea also to offer this up to Sony's program for E-distribution? It would be a great buy for a few bucks online, and that would open it up to all non-homebrew capable users too.

If it turns out to be hard to do, maybe we could even set up a kind of ps2dev.org publishing channel through which to release certain homebrew to a larger audience.
dsn

Post by dsn »

I know it's been forever since I said I'd release the source code to Ruckus, but I finally got around to actually doing it. You can find it at the bottom of this page: http://captaindan.org/sw/ruckus/

Enjoy.
islandfm

Post by islandfm »

hi guys
i have a problem with ruckus software.
the bpm doesn't appear on the screen!
i already used many programs and taggers (tag rename , mixmeister bpm etc.) but still ruckus doesn't display the bpm.
can anybody tell me what program or tagger used to write the bpm tag the right way so psp displays it. or at least the right format of id3tag bpm.
-----