My Psp Shell Version 2

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

Cpasjuste

My Psp Shell Version 2

Post by Cpasjuste »

Hello, i have updated "My Psp Shell" with some bugfixes and more options.
Some report on how its going on 1.50 non-custom firmware psp and other bugs would be great. :D

Again many thanks to tyranid for all is work.

Whats new? :
===========
Version 2 :
===========

- Pslink USB Shell now fully working in usbhost mode, you can connect to you psp while running your favorite homebrew using pcterm.exe then use the power of psplink.
(Change cpu speed on the fly, load/start prx, take screenshots, debug psp, and many more, type "help" in the USB SHELL to see available commands).

- Launch your own Psplink scripts from the gui, (Use usb shell help to see available commands, or psplink pdf).
You can test it with the inclued "loadvsh.sh" file in MyPspShell folder.

- Load and Start .prx modules files.

- 2 ways for launching homebrews, prx modules and scripts :
- Direct start : leave "My Psp Shell" in sleeping mode, allowing USB SHELL connection, work on most homebrews in ms0 or usbhost0 mode.
- Kill MyPspShell then start : usefull for homebrews requiering a lot of memory (eg: snes9xTYL in nethost mode, Callisto in nethost mode..).

- Easier installation for all custom or non-custom firmware PSP.

- Resolved a big memory stick corruption bug on 1.50 PSPs without custom firmware. You should now be able to use all features of "My Psp Shell" without problem,
including the launch of the Dark_Alex 1.50 custom firmware (START button).

- SceKernelExitGame bug almost fixed, quit homebrew should bring back to "My Psp Shell" now.

- Some bug fixes.
http://cpasjuste.kicks-ass.org/psp/mypspshell2.zip