PDRoms needs you!

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

Kojote

PDRoms needs you!

Post by Kojote »

PDRoms will get a completly new code base and you have the chance now to request features and tell your other thoughts about this page.

What are you missing?
What can be improved?
Is there anything you don't like? If so, what and why?

It is very important that you are giving feedback, this will help me to improve PDRoms, which means it will be also a better service for you. You can raise your voice now to make this a more comfortable place for you and others! Every single thought will help to improve this page and make it a better community service.

Feedback can be left here in this thread (or on the PDR board http://www.pdroms.de/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=246, Guest posting is enabled, no registration required)

The coder will start on 15th December. A brandnew layout is also done! So leave your opinion and help to enhance this community service! Once the code is done I will REUPLOAD the whole archive on a new serer, which means more speed and it will also allow larger files, which haven't been uploaded yet (like homebrews larger than 50mb, - pdx intro collection for psx, etc)

I will also go and upload missing releases and start new sections as for gp2x and psp.

Thanks for reading and hopefully thanks for your opinion!
-Kojote/PDR www.pdroms.de

PS (if you found grammar and spelling mistakes... keep them busy as hell atm)
PSS More userinteraction is planned. Registered useres will be able to upload files, comment on productions, write reviews etcetc
Kojote
Webmaster of PDroms & Retroguru
jum

pdroms update

Post by jum »

yay!

I particularly like that fact that I'll be able to upload my own stuff :P
8 bits is all you'll ever need...