Neila wants to help out - how should he do it?

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

Neila

Post by Neila »

qleyo: i bet you wish there was a thread summarizing all information... like Software Design Information Repository of some kind.. :)
(1 + 1 == 10 ) == true
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Neila:

Are you adding to the conversation at hand, or are you trying to gain sympathy for your goal of cut-and-pasting all information into a giant thread not being as well received as you had hoped?
Neila

Post by Neila »

no, I just think no matter who does it, a similar thread will be very useful to new people, so they can catch up to speed fast.

anyway here's something that may be interesting to some of you...

http://www.psphacks.net/forums/viewtopi ... highlight=
(1 + 1 == 10 ) == true
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Interesting Threads In This Forum
http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=1465

Not good enough for you?

Randomly linking to other sites isn't as much help as you'd like to think.
Neila

Post by Neila »

wow... I missed that post here, I see ooPo is starting to make this personal, and since she is a moderator and Neila is not I can't say much =/

but who knows, maybe Neila does not want to help out anymore...
and no matter the gender designations ooPo is giving so easy away.

ooPo, actually you are right, instead of having to read a couple of pages with summary and links to the threads, you can just have to follow 10 links to the threads and have to read them all... geez...

and I guess you are bringing a lot into the conversation, picking on me... (whats your problem)?
.. actually who cares.. save it.
(1 + 1 == 10 ) == true
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

I merely split off this conversation from a thread that could really do without.
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Neila has seen fit to go throughout the forums and edit his (or her) own posts in some attention-seeking hissy fit. As he (or she) had the habit of starting many different posts it has left quite a few threads that have odd gaps in them.

As such, he (or she) is now banned. Abuse of the edit function is highly inappropriate and has left me wondering if I should disable it before anyone else sees fit to do the same.
Thanhda

Post by Thanhda »

wow, thats was just asking to get banned.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...