Dosbox Help

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

Aemil

Dosbox Help

Post by Aemil »

Ok, so I'm usualy not much of a noobie and do research all i can before asking for help. But this is boggling me. I successfully moded my psp with the 5.00 m33-3 firmware got pretty much everything i want going good, gettin teh hang of converting psx games and all that jazz. Got the special cutout keyboard to type in dosbox for psp, but whenever i try to follow the mounting part ex ( mount c ms0:\dos) it gives me directory does not exsist. I know it exists cause i created it before attempting to run dos box, i placed my death rally game in there and all i want is it to be mounted in dosbox! and i getting a wrong ms0 directory, is it different then others im confuzzeled. please help!
Ehhhh
Aemil

Post by Aemil »

Well I Finally Figured it out, after a couple days of saying "ah screw it" i had to give er another go.... looking up someone else post on what they were using as the begining mount using a forward slash (/) instead of the regular back slash (\)

http://www.spiffup.org/Dosbox.txt

and on this one tehy are showing first mounting using the back slash which screwed me over big time. not until you are already mounted can the backslash be used... wow one smalll lil thing can cause such a headace, now im on to custmizing the inputs on the dosbox config, i got deathrally working btw too. Im a happy camper hope this helps anyone out who comes across this exact same issue!
Ehhhh
cosmito

Post by cosmito »

Aemil wrote:hope this helps anyone out who comes across this exact same issue!
Thanks, I'll try it soon.
Wally

Post by Wally »

that document is still there.. ROFLMAO..

Odd, I can't see it in the FTP..