Nintendo 64 emu for PSP?

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

Illegal Machine

Post by Illegal Machine »

Wally4000 wrote:
Moneyslap03 wrote:Yeah i saw but was a little skeptical about it but im in the process of learning coding via psp-programming.com
Funny you say that, I have been pming the guy, he's still at school and can't compile the toolchain.... Only time will tell.

Time will tell you that he was full of shit.

Just start it please and do it right

thanks
Moneyslap03

Post by Moneyslap03 »

lol im giving the team 2 weeks top im checking there website everyday!! other than that hope J.F. undertakes this project or any other n64 emu when he has the time
Wally

Post by Wally »

Moneyslap03 wrote:lol im giving the team 2 weeks top im checking there website everyday!! other than that hope J.F. undertakes this project or any other n64 emu when he has the time
1) there isn't any team

2) the project has been put on hold and the deb wants me to compile the builds.

Enough?

Wally
J.F.

Post by J.F. »

Well, I'm still looking into it, as well as N64 info in general.
Kreationz

Don't Give up hope yet...

Post by Kreationz »

I am personally still working on it as we speak. I just stopped by here at Wally's suggestion. I am looking through info on coding for the PSP here. I'm still learning so it may take me a while, but I know this emu can be brought up to speed (both figuratively and literally.) I'm just checking any all N64 code I can get my hands on. The PSP while a powerful little device will need some serious optimization for it to ever run N64 titles at full speed. (Which is partly why I'm here, and to check out what others have done with the ME.)

I have a full time job too, and I don't spend all my free time on this, but as I mentioned at DaedalusX64.com I have been able to compile R13 (although it took some doing getting it to compile with MS C++ EE. That's why I asked about W32 development for the PSP here before.

Give me a few weeks and you should start to see real progress. I am running a development blog at the official site. Also J.K. (Aka Chilly Willy), if you haven't signed up at the site please do so as I'm there more than here.

P.S. From what I've seen Strmnnrmn has a lot more technical data on how he's done what he's done and what he was doing. (Only wish he comment the source as well.) So, it looks like PS2DEV is going to be an excellent source of info.
Illegal Machine

Post by Illegal Machine »

dude like 4 years after the initial announcement of an N64 emulator and still nothing..

its depressing
Wally

Post by Wally »

Illegal Machine wrote:dude like 4 years after the initial announcement of an N64 emulator and still nothing..

its depressing
Kreationz has gotten somewhere, and I know it!

Wally
Moneyslap03

Post by Moneyslap03 »

i also think Kreationz is gonna take full optimizations on Daedalus i couldn't really depend on shinydude but i have gained full interest back on the daedalusx64 project
babbisha

Post by babbisha »

What is action replay for nintendo DS and how do you get it? I was just looking up for cheats, and tips on nintendogs for ds. And I kept finding things about action replay for games, especially nintendogs. What is action replay for nintendo ds and how do you get it?
Last edited by babbisha on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wally

Post by Wally »

babbisha wrote:What is action replay for nintendo DS and how do you get it? I was just looking up for cheats, and tips on nintendogs for ds. And I kept finding things about action replay for games, especially nintendogs. What is action replay for nintendo ds and how do you get it?
Spam bot again :S