any devs WTB a new psp with 1.0 firmware from japan launch?

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

kemical

any devs WTB a new psp with 1.0 firmware from japan launch?

Post by kemical »

not sure if this is borderline against the forum rules,

but I have an extra psp from the japanese launch in december, I ended up not selling it back then, and then I decided to keep it for any dev related stuff with talk of the firmware, but paying bills is more important at the moment... :)

the psp and all items are still factory packaged (never been used or touched), it has the store stamp on the bottom along with the date filled in, 2004 / 12, it's the value pack also.

pm or email either [email protected] or [email protected] with offers, paypal only, my ebay feedback is at http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... id=ezra_hw
Thanhda

Post by Thanhda »

why dont you post it on ebay. with a buy now button on it. btw what do you want for it.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Sounds like he wants to offer it to people here first. No reason to ebay it yet...
Thanhda

Post by Thanhda »

well i'm just saying after the offer, i would do it through ebay for security that he wont just plain out jack someone. you know. i see people with great feedback, and when you decided to do it outside of ebay, they just plain out rob you. even tho he is displaying us a feedback, doesnt prove that its his, and he does have 5 post. just makes you worry.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...
ooPo
Site Admin

Post by ooPo »

Fair enough.
zigzag

Post by zigzag »

List how much you want for it here, get someone that says yes, then post a buy it now link via eBay.
kemical

Post by kemical »

I decided to put it on ebay, no reserve or buy it now:

---

I can cancel the auction though if anyone wants it badly enough, I'm open to offers.

*edit* closed the auction, someone from these forums is interested in it.

Even though it has PSP1000k on the box, it has PSP1000 on the barcode sticker on the actual system, both my PSP's came like that, i've had them since dec.
Last edited by kemical on Mon May 09, 2005 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
jayb222

Post by jayb222 »

qubitz wrote:
Grover wrote:Quick question for those who have this all working - I have found a PSP 1001K to buy, is there anyway to tell if this will work or not? I know the original japanesse ones were PSP 1000K.. so is this a jap PSP with a patch?
None of the PSP-1000Ks are 1.0. You will need a PSP-1000, but watch out, the new ones are 1.5 Make sure you email the seller and ask if it is 1.0.
It's a 1000K. As qubitz says here, it's not 1.0. He could be wrong but I'm just pionting it out so no one wastes alot of money. Also he said he didn't open it yet he shows the screen for display. That could be the one he has and is not giving up. Who knows.

Orion_

Post by Orion_ »

ship only to us ? :/
Alcahest

Post by Alcahest »

?? I got a Jap PSP from early january, it shows PSP-1000K on the box and i can assure you that it came with fw 1.00.
Later,

Alcahest
edit: ah.. on the PSP sticker itself under the battery is written PSP-1000 indeed..
Orion_

Post by Orion_ »

PSP-1000K is value pack ...
nothing to do with firmware.

Post by Guest »

Sounds like this affair is concluded. I will go ahead and move it to off-topic to reduce clutter in the main forum.
mrbrown
Site Admin

Post by mrbrown »

I bought the PSP from kemical. It is a PSP-1000K (Value Pack), and the firmware is 1.00 :).
Thanhda

Post by Thanhda »

to: mrbrown - damn you =p i was going to get it.
blackdroid

Post by blackdroid »

time to lock this thread.
Kung VU