PSP community! MODs and Coders Needed!

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

AnimePanda

PSP community! MODs and Coders Needed!

Post by AnimePanda »

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playsta ... .id=303894

Thats the origanal post i made, heres what it says:
Hello, I am just starting to get togather a team of Moderators and Coders to develop a successful community. I plan to have updates atleast weekly and post daily. I would like to have full reports on games and accessories. Also have help form and tech forum haveing stuff like Web Browsing and everything that gets descovered. If you would like to help develop or code or both please contact me. I plan on making the site called www. PSPMischief .com but it doesnt sound too professional so I may pick a different name, but for now its good enough during the developing process.

AIM: TheAnimePanda
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
M2

Post by M2 »

SPAM?

:\
M2.
AnimePanda

Post by AnimePanda »

no, i hope its not concidered spam
MarioD

Post by MarioD »

Isn't that what this board is for?

What are your creds anyways?

Post by Guest »

There is such a huge wave of interest in the PSP at this time of its birth in the US that no doubt there is room for many fansites and bulletin boards out there. Every site will have its own personality and policies.

For example, this site is fairly strict about topics that tread into copyright infringement. Its a fine line, and never easy to judge, so some people get ticked off at the occasional locked thread.

This site also tries hard to keep a focus on the meat of dev - not so much making cool applications, but understanding the depths of the systems itself, and developing the interfaces and libraries to make use of it, such that people can code what they want: graphics demos, system utils, whatever (and preferably for non-infringing purposes). Real hard core technical stuff in other words.

People can find the site that fits their interests the best.