NEW AT THIS NEED HELP WITH SOFTWARE AND ETC

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

xeffect

NEW AT THIS NEED HELP WITH SOFTWARE AND ETC

Post by xeffect »

hey sup all i got a ps2 with matrix infinity 1.3 with a maxtor 120 gig hd with hd loader and i was wondering how do i put backup games on the hd and be able to play them when i tried tht it didnt work but my orginals are ok and i wanted to also leanr about ps2link and wut is psos if i pronouced it right if any 1 will help me out with this i appreciate this thanks

e-mail is
[email protected]
Oobles
Site Admin

Post by Oobles »

Why not try writing that again with punctuation. You know when your teachers say that writing is an important skill, they really arn't joking!

Before doing your rewrite I also suggest you read the forum rules. This site and forums are not interested in backing up games or the related warez software.

If you would like to learn about programming your ps2, then you have indded come to the right place. Just make up some questions that you might expect we could have the answers, and we'll do our best to answer them.

If you need help with punctuation. Here's lesson one.

1) The "." is used to break up sentences. It helps the readers like me know when to take a breath. And to know if you're trying to say: "Hey, sup all!" or Hey, sup! All I got.."

2) The first character of sentences start with a capital letter. I know that having to use the shift key can really slow down typing, but it also makes sentences easier to read. Capitals are also used for other things like refering to yourself. It's "I" not "i".

3) Finally, please leave abbreviations like "any 1" to your SMS conversations. The word you are looking for is "anyone".

Thanks,
Oobles.
blackdroid

Post by blackdroid »

Hahaha, thanks for a good laugh Oobles :)
Kung VU
rasmus

Post by rasmus »

If Oobles' post seems too complicated and long (chances are it does), then maybe Mr. Period could help?
xeffect

Post by xeffect »

Sorry about that I was just in a hurry to play my new ps2 with HD. Thanks for the writing lesson. These are my question I wanted to ask.
NEW at this so any help is good enough with this.

1. How do I use ps2 link??
2. What’s MC manger?
3. What’s Ps2 os
4. how do I make my own menus
pixel

Post by pixel »

xeffect wrote:how do i put backup games on the hd and be able to play them

Okay. Listen. Oobles was actually very nice on his post. Now, I lock this one down. Keyword is "no warez". And this forum is to talk about PS2 development.
pixel: A mischievous magical spirit associated with screen displays. The computer industry has frequently borrowed from mythology. Witness the sprites in computer graphics, the demons in artificial intelligence and the trolls in the marketing department.