Game-Editor

General, off-topic discussion about things of interest to the members of these forums.

Moderator: cheriff

hagisbasheruk

Game-Editor

Post by hagisbasheruk »

I have many friends who would love to make games for their PSP but just cant get their heads round even basic code.
Wouldn't it be great if a similar tool to Game-Editor (http://game-editor.com/)
was created as even LUA is beyond most of them.Hay even my 10 year old son can use this,but now he has a PSP wouldn't it be cool to encourage youngsters to develop games of their own on the latest cool handheld console?This could really encourage them to continue down the path of development and learn there first basic programming language LUA or similar
Well this is really a sort of request to the PSP Dev community to provide such a nice application as this which is avalible to almost every other platform.So hopefully at some point some nice developer will make a tool like this and we will have a whole load of kids going down the development/coding path early in there life.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post , i would rather if all comments regarding this post were positive please ;)

Cheers from HagisbasherUK[/img]

PS. Yes before you ask i have done some programming but only RISC ASM and a little of some others

fergie4000

Post by fergie4000 »

that would be cool. i think you can use virtools 4 for psp haven't figured it out yet though.